Paramount Home Entertainment has officially announced their physical and Digital releases for ‘Pet Sematary: Bloodlines’. The new film will be available to own on Digital beginning December 5, followed by the 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD releases on December 19, 2023. You can check out more information on the releases by continuing below including bonus content listings.
Find out why sometimes dead is better when the terrifying prequel PET SEMATARY: BLOODLINES arrives to buy on Digital December 5, 2023 and debuts on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™ and DVD December 19 from Paramount Home Entertainment.
Based on the untold chapter from Stephen King’s bone-chilling novel Pet Sematary, PET SEMATARY: BLOODLINES follows a young Jud Crandall in 1969. The blood-curdling thriller stars Jackson White as Jud and an outstanding ensemble cast including Forrest Goodluck, Jack Mulhern, Henry Thomas, and Natalie Alyn Lind, with Pam Grier and David Duchovny.
Fans who purchase the film on Digital*, 4K Ultra HD, or Blu-ray will have access to nearly an hour of behind-the-scenes bonus content detailed below:
- Origins—Explore sinister origins and haunting secrets alongside David Duchovny and the cast of Pet Sematary.
- Fresh Blood— Watch as new talent embraces the Pet Sematary legacy.
- Death’s Design— Unearth the chilling secrets and hidden Easter eggs that breathe life into Pet Sematary’s terrifying designs.
- Method to the Madness— Go behind the scenes with Jack Mulhern and Isabella LeBlanc, who share how they prepped for their roles, including bonding with four-legged co-stars.
- War Comes Home— Enter the chilling realm of Pet Sematary as filmmakers and cast dissect the final scene, revealing the innovative technology behind its terrifying realization.
PET SEMATARY: BLOODLINES and PET SEMATARY (2019) will also be available in a 2-Movie Collection on Digital or DVD. Experience two generations of horror in this terrifying double feature, which makes a perfect gift for collectors and fans of Stephen King.
In 1969, young Jud Crandall dreams of leaving his hometown behind, but soon discovers sinister secrets buried within and is forced to confront a dark family history that forever binds him to Ludlow. Banding together, Jud and his childhood friends must fight an ancient evil that has gripped the town since its founding, and once unearthed has the power to destroy everything in its path.
PARAMOUNT+ Presents A PARAMOUNT+ ORIGINAL MOVIE In Association with PARAMOUNT PLAYERS
A di BONAVENTURA PICTURES Production “PET SEMATARY: BLOODLINES”
JACKSON WHITE FORREST GOODLUCK HENRY THOMAS with PAM GRIER and DAVID DUCHOVNY
Music by BRANDON ROBERTS Costume Designer ODETTE GADOURY
Editors KEN BLACKWELL, ACE JAN KOVAC
Production Designer ADAM SCHER Director of Photography BENJAMIN KIRK, DFF
Produced by LORENZO di BONAVENTURA, p.g.a. MARK VAHRADIAN, p.g.a.
Based on the novel “Pet Sematary” by STEPHEN KING
Written by LINDSEY ANDERSON BEER and JEFF BUHLER Directed by LINDSEY ANDERSON BEER
PET SEMATARY: BLOODLINES originally debuted on Paramount+ and is rated R for horror violence, gore and language.
*Availability of bonus content varies by digital retailer