Disney+ and Lucasfilm have released the debut Trailer, Poster/Key Art and a May Premiere Date for Volume 2 of ‘Star Wars: Visions’. Continue below to check out the Trailer and Poster for the new batch of animated shorts.
Below you can watch the Trailer and Poster/Key Art for Volume 2.
‘Star Wars: Visions’ Volume 2 is set to debut May 4, 2023 streaming exclusively on Disney+.
Along with the Trailer and Poster reveal at Star Wars Celebration today, a bit of additional information including the key voice cast and filmmakers for the 9 new animated shorts were also revealed which you can read below.
The newest Volume will continue to push the boundaries of “Star Wars” storytelling, with nine new shorts from nine studios from around the globe. Employing the most captivating animation styles from a variety of countries and cultures, the second volume offers a dynamic new perspective on the storied mythos of Star Wars.
The cast of Volume 2 includes:
– “Screecher’s Reach”: Eva Whittaker
– “I Am Your Mother”: Maxine Peake, Charithra Chandran
– “Journey to the Dark Head” (English Dub): Ashley Park, Eugene Lee Yang
– “The Bandits of Golak”: Suraj Sharma
– “The Pit”: Daveed Diggs
– “Aau’s Song”: Cynthia Erivo
The filmmakers behind the new shorts include:
– Rodrigo Blaas, writer/director of El Guiri’s “Sith” from Spain
– Paul Young, director of Cartoon’s Saloon’s “Screecher’s Reach” from Ireland
– Gabriel Osorio, writer/director of Punkrobot’s “In the Stars” from Chile.
– Magdalena Osinska, director of Aardman’s “I Am Your Mother” from the United Kingdom
– Hyeong-Geun Park, director of Studio Mir’s “Journey to the Dark Head” from South Korea
– Julien Chheng, director of Studio La Cachette’s “The Spy Dancer” from France
– Milind Shinde, founder of India’s 88 Pictures and executive producer of “The Bandits of Golak.”
– LeAndre Thomas, writer/director/executive producer of “The Pit”; Arthell Isom, founder of D’ART Shtajio and executive producer of “The Pit”
– Nadia Darries and Daniel Clarke, co-directors of Triggerfish’s “Aau’s Song” from South Africa