Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and DC Comics have officially announced and detailed their domestic physical releases for ‘Titans: The Complete Third Season’. The latest season of the DC series will be available to own on Blu-ray and DVD in the US on October 25, 2022. Continue below to check out the full announcement for the release including bonus content listings, disc specs and more.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT RELEASES
TITANS: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON
ON BLU-RAYTM AND DVD OCTOBER 25, 2022
Featuring all 13 Episodes from the Third Season,
Plus Never-Before-Seen Bonus Content
BURBANK, CA (August 23, 2022) – After an explosive third season, the hit DC show will make its way to Blu-ray TM and DVD as Warner Bros. Home Entertainment gets set to release TITANS: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON on October 25, 2022. Featuring all 13 epic episodes from the third season with all-new bonus features TITANS: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON is priced to own for $24.98 SRP on DVD and $29.98 SRP for Blu-ray, which includes a Digital Copy. The show is also available to own on Digital via purchase from all major digital retailers and is streaming on HBO Max.
TITANS: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON has received rave reviews from critics and fans alike and has been renewed for a fourth season on HBO Max. According to the Rotten Tomatoes Critics Consensus, “With bolder storytelling and deeper characterization, Titans’ third season hits the show’s sweet spot to deliver the best season yet.”
In the explosive third season, Jason Todd’s journey as Robin comes to a gruesome end only for him to return to Gotham as Red Hood with a vengeance to take down his old team. Meanwhile, Barbara Gordon, the former Batgirl and current acting Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department, is wary of the Titans now being back in Gotham, but her history with Dick Grayson leads her to accept their help in the GCPD’s investigation of Red Hood. Also assisting the investigation is Dr. Jonathan Crane, a onetime Super-Villain and current inmate at Arkham Asylum.
The series stars Brenton Thwaites, Mame-Anna Diop, Teagan Croft, Ryan Potter, Curran Walters Conor Leslie, Damaris Lewis, Joshua Orpin and Savannah Welch with Alan Ritchson and Minka Kelly. Jay Lycurgo has a recurring role this season.
Titans is produced by Weed Road Pictures and Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television and is based on the characters from DC. Greg Walker is the showrunner and serves as executive producer alongside Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and Richard Hatem.
Titans: The Complete Third Season BLU-RAY & DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
- TITANS EXPANDED (All-New Featurette) – Sit down with the cast and showrunners of Titans as they cover all the new characters and elements of Season 3.
- TITANS: WORLDS WITHIN WORLDS (All-New Featurette) – Step into the world of the Titans as we get a glimpse behind the scenes of how the look, feel, and texture of Season 3 came to life.
- Training a Metahuman – A behind the scenes look at training the Titans, the young metahuman heroes, with Stunt Coordinator Larnell Stovall and cast members Brenton Thwaites, Mame-Anna Diop, Ryan Potter, Curran Walters, Damaris Lewis, Joshua Orpin, and Savannah Welch.
- Looking the Part – LJ Shannon, Specialty Costume Designer, reveals her design process and explains how she worked to match the looks and actions from the comic books. This featurette includes executive producer Greg Walker and cast members Brenton Thwaites, Mame-Anna Diop, Teagan Croft, Ryan Potter, Curran Walters, Damaris Lewis, and Joshua Orpin.
- Inside the Character: Red Hood – A behind-the-scenes look at the new anti-hero character Red Hood as portrayed by Curran Walters.
- Inside the Character: Barbara Gordon – A behind-the-scenes look at the character of Barbara Gordan as portrayed by Savannah Welch.
- Welcome to Gotham – A behind-the-scenes exploration of iconic Gotham City with cast members Brenton Thwaites, Mame-Anna Diop, Teagan Croft, Ryan Potter, Curran Walters, and executive producer Greg Walker, art director Khanh Quach, director Boris Mojsovski, and producer/director Carol Banker.
13 ONE-HOUR EPISODES
- Barbara Gordon
- Red Hood
- Hank & Dove
- Lady Vic
- Troubled Water
- The Call is Coming from Inside the House
- Purple Rain
Titans: The Complete Third Season is currently available to own on Digital. Digital purchase allows consumers to instantly stream and download to watch anywhere and anytime on their favorite devices. Digital movies and TV shows are available from various digital retailers including Prime Video, Apple TV, Google Play, Vudu and others.
Titans: The Complete Third Season
Street Date: October 25, 2022
Running Time: Approx. 600 minutes
Enhanced Content: Approx. 34 minutes
Price: $29.98 SRP
BD Audio: English 5.1
Price: $24.98 SRP
BD Audio: English 5.1
About Warner Bros. Home Entertainment
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (WBHE) brings together Warner Bros. Entertainment’s physical and digital distribution businesses in order to maximize current and next-generation distribution scenarios. An industry leader since its inception, WBHE oversees the global distribution of content through packaged goods (Blu-ray Disc™ and DVD) and digital media in the form of electronic sell-through and video-on-demand via cable, satellite, online and mobile channels. WBHE distributes its product through third party retail partners and licensees.
DC, a Warner Bros. Discovery Company, creates iconic characters, enduring stories, and immersive experiences that inspire and entertain audiences of every generation around the world and is one of the world’s largest publishers of comics and graphic novels. As a creative division, DC is charged with strategically integrating its stories and characters across film, television, consumer products, home entertainment, interactive games, and the DC Universe Infinite digital subscription service and community engagement portal. For more information visit dc.com.
About Warner Bros. Discovery
Warner Bros. Discovery (NASDAQ: WBD) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates and distributes the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content and brands across television, film and streaming. Available in more than 220 countries and territories and 50 languages, Warner Bros. Discovery inspires, informs and entertains audiences worldwide through its iconic brands and products including: Discovery Channel, discovery+, CNN, DC, Eurosport, HBO, HBO Max, HGTV, Food Network, OWN, Investigation Discovery, TLC, Magnolia Network, TNT, TBS, truTV, Travel Channel, MotorTrend, Animal Planet, Science Channel, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Television, WB Games, New Line Cinema, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, Discovery en Español, Hogar de HGTV and others. For more information, please visit www.wbd.com.