Paramount Home Entertainment has officially announced and detailed their physical releases for ‘Rumble’. The animated film will be available to own on Digital beginning August 30, followed by the Blu-ray and DVD releases on October 18, 2022. Continue below to check out the full announcement for the release including bonus content listings, disc specs and more.
GET READY FOR AN ACTION-PACKED COMEDY SMACKDOWN WITH THE HILARIOUS FILM THAT’S FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Buy it on Digital August 30, 2022 with Behind-the-Scenes Bonus Content!*
ON BLU-RAY™ & DVD OCTOBER 18, 2022
HOLLYWOOD, Calif. – Prepare for monster-sized fun when the action-packed, must-see family comedy RUMBLE arrives for purchase on Digital August 30, 2022 from Paramount Home Entertainment. The action comes home on Blu-ray and DVD October 18, 2022.
Based on the popular graphic novel “Monster on the Hill” by Rob Harrell, RUMBLE is a unique, massively entertaining movie set in a world where monster wrestling is a global sport and superstar athletes are larger than life. The hilarious animated comedy features the voice talents of Will Arnett, Geraldine Viswanathan, and Terry Crews, as well as real-life NBA All-Star Charles Barkley, and WWE professional wrestlers Joe “Roman Reigns” Anoai and Becky Lynch.
The Digital* and Blu-ray releases include the bonus content detailed below:
- The Super-Secret Playbook — Winnie (Geraldine Viswanathan) narrates this exciting exploration of her dad’s championship-winning plays for Rayburn, Sr. The playbook comes to life as the pages turn and reveal exciting moves with fully animated wrestlers that leap off the pages.
- The Mon-Stars of Wrestling — For a sport to capture the imagination of fans, it needs superstar athletes with larger-than-life personalities. Meet the hulking behemoths inside the six-sided Monster Wrestling ring who keep the world mesmerized.
- Salsa with Rayburn, Jr.— In this unique tutorial, Rayburn invites viewers to learn some of his signature moves step-by-step. Families can learn to Salsa like Rayburn… and get a good workout with the hero of the film!
- Massive Monsters, Wrestling Moves, and Dazzling Dances — Director Hamish Grieve takes center stage in this behind-the-scenes look at creating the monsters, their textures, and their signature arsenal of moves.
- Four Rounds in the Animation Ring
- Deleted Scenes
The DVD includes the feature film in standard definition.
In a world where monster wrestling is a global sport, teenage Winnie (Geraldine Viswanathan) teams up with a loveable underdog monster (Will Arnett) in hopes of training him to be a champion. The duo learns the value of moving to your own groove and paving your own unique path to success.
PARAMOUNT ANIMATION Presents
In Association with WWE STUDIOS
A REEL FX / WALDEN MEDIA Production “RUMBLE”
Music by LORNE BALFE Edited by MATTHEW LANDON
Executive Producers STEVE O’BRIEN CHUCK PEIL FRANK SMITH NAIA CUCUKOV
SUSAN LEVISON RICHARD LOWELL
Produced by BRAD BOOKER MARK BAKSHI, p.g.a.
Based on the Graphic Novel “Monster on the Hill” by ROB HARRELL
Screenplay by HAMISH GRIEVE and MATT LIEBERMAN
Directed by HAMISH GRIEVE
Soundtrack Album on Paramount Music
About Paramount Home Entertainment
Paramount Home Entertainment (PHE) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Paramount (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA), a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. The PHE division oversees PPC’s home entertainment and transactional digital distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Television Studios, Paramount Players, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHE additionally manages global licensing of studio content and transactional distribution across worldwide digital distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.
Street Dates: August 30, 2022 (Digital)
Oct 18, 2022 (Blu-ray, DVD)
U.S. Rating: PG for some action and rude humor
Aspect Ratio: 2.39:1
Sound: 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio (Blu-ray), 5.1 Dolby Digital (DVD)
*Availability of bonus content varies by digital retailer
*Screen-Connections.com is an Amazon Associate that earns from qualifying purchases